Warwickshire County Council is committed to protecting your privacy.
If you are a user with general public access, the Warwickshire websites do not store or capture personal information, but merely logs a number called your IP address which is automatically recognised by the system.
The system will record personal information if you:
- subscribe to or apply for services that require personal information
- complete a form and give your contact details for us to respond
- contact us and leave your details for us to respond
This statement only covers the ACE Adoption (aceadoption.com) website, maintained by Warwickshire County Council, and does not cover other third party, supplier or partner websites linked from our site.
See Warwickshire County Council’s full privacy notice for more information on how we protect your information.
Google Analytics cookies
- Function-based – this type of cookie is used to remember information about how you use a website, and provide analytical information to site administrators.
- Third-party – this type of cookie is created by a third-party.
Purpose - Analytical information is captured in some areas of the main site, to help us improve services and better understand user requirements. This information is captured through a free service provided by Google (Google Analytics), using multiple cookies. See specific information on the cookies used by Google Analytics.
How to block - Google Analytics cookies can be blocked in a number of different ways. Google offers an opt-out browser add-on for most modern web browsers, or cookies can be disabled directly within your browser. What would happen - Blocking Google Analytics cookies will provide no reduced service to you, but we will be unable to capture detailed information about your experience online.